Hentschel H1 Chronometer Automatik
Hentschel H1 Chronometer Automatik Edelstahl Silber
H1 Chronometer Automatic is a wristwatch from Hentschel.
Timeless classic with clear, uncluttered dial, finely contoured leaf hands and elegantly shaped case in red gold, white gold or stainless steel.
Each movement in this series is tested for 1,000 hours in six positions and finely regulated. The chronometer certification is carried out according to the strict criteria of the former Deutsche Seewarte in Hamburg, where certification had been taking place since 1877.
- Self-winding manufacture movement HUW 522 D
- ? jewels
- Perlage on main plate and movement bridges, double sunburst on the winding wheels, blued screws, genuine guilloche by Jochen Benzinger on the automatic rotor
- Power reserve 37 h
- 18ct red gold / 18ct white gold / Stainless steel
- Ø 39.5 mm, H ? mm
- Domed sapphire crystal, antireflective on both sides
- Caseback with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 5 bar
- Leaf hands, blued
- Hours, minutes, Central seconds, date
- Leather strap
hentschel_h1_chronometer_automatik.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:43 by 127.0.0.1