Calculator is a wristwatch by Heuer.
Sports chronograph by Heuer (now TAG Heuer), 1971 launched, with slide rule bezel and a for its time unusually large housing of 45.5 mm diameter. The watch was equipped with the automatic chronograph calibre Chronomatic with microrotor, first produced in 1969. Its typical, construction mark is the left sided crown, located at 9 h.
- 110.633, Calibre 12, dark blue dial
- 150.633, Calibre 15, dark blue dial
- 740.633, dark blue dial (1974)
- 11633 MHT Tachymeter (fixed), slide rule, black dial (1977)
- Dark blue (11633 MHT black)
- Two totalisers
- Hours, minutes
- Small seconds at 9 h (Calibre 15 at 10 h)
- Date bei 6 h
- Chrono function with 2 counters central stop seconds and 30-minutes counter at 3 h
- Slide rule
- According to condition and model approx. 1.200-2.500 €