© Lange Uhren GmbH
The Lange L155 is an automaticmanufacture movement by A. Lange & Söhne.
It is used in the Odysseus model.
- Precision adjustment via shock-resistant screw balance with four regulation screws
- Central rotor with platinum segment, unidirectional winding
- Plates and bridges in untreated nickel silver
- Balance bridge engraved by hand
- Hours, minutes
- Day of week at 9 h
- Big date at 3 h
- Small seconds with hacking seconds at 6 h
- ∅ 32.9 mm, H 6.2 mm
- 28.800 A/h
- 312 components
- Power reserve 50 hours
lange_l155.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:43 by 127.0.0.1