Omega De Ville Hour Vision RS
The Omega 8500 is a mechanical movement with automatic winding, co-axial escapement and two barrels. Power reserve is 60 hours. At the calibre Omega 8501 rotor and balance bridge are made in 18ct red gold.
This was the first second-generation Co-Axial movement from Omega. Unlike the earlier movements, which were essentially modified ETA movements, Cal. 8500 was designed from the start to have a Co-Axial escapement.
Used e.g. in the model De Ville Hour Vision.
- Self-winding movement, bi-directional winding
- Manufacture movement
- Co-axial escapement with free sprung-balance
- COSC certified chronometer
- Elaborate finishing with bridges and rotor in „Côtes de Genève“ with arabesque grinding
- Time zone (hour hand can be set separately)
- Since 2007
omega_8500.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1