The Omega 8501 is a mechanical movement by Omega with automatic winding, co-axial escapement and two barrels. Power reserve is 60 hours. Except for rotor and balance bridge material it is identical with the Omega 8500.
Used e.g. in the model De Ville Hour Vision.
- Self-winding movement, bi-directional winding
- Manufacture movement
- Co-axial escapement with free sprung-balance
- COSC certified chronometer
- Elaborate finishing with bridges and rotor in „Côtes de Genève“ with arabesque grinding
- Time zone function (hour hand can be adjusted separately)
- Since 2007
omega_8501.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1