Omega Constellation Double Eagle Chronometer
Constellation Double Eagle Chronometer is a wristwatch by Omega.
Elegant chronometer of the series “Double Eagle” in the traditional model series Constellation. The watch is powered by the self-winding movement Omega 2500 with co-axial escapement, a new development on basis of the calibre Omega 1120, presented for the first time in 1999 after the invention of George Daniels.
With regard to the overall appearance and dial design, Omega must be attested a perfect sense of balance and symmetry Everything on the watch forms a fine tuned and balanced unit.
To mention is still the fair pricing through which Omega is distinguished The customer receives a stable value watch with exclusive calibre and excellent craftsmanship in every detail. Thus he surely will enjoy this timepiece for a long time.
- 1503.30.00 stainless steel, silver dial
- 1503.51.00 stainless steel, black dial
- 1503.10.00 stainless steel, yellow ZB
- 1101.30.00 red gold, silver dial, 35 mm
- 1507.78.00 stainless steel, purple dial, decorated with diamonds
- Rhodinated movement surfaces
- Power reserve 48 h
- Black, silver or yellow (further variant purple)
- Hands and indexes with luminous material
- Hours, minutes, central seconds, date