Patek Philippe Chronograph 7150/250R
Patek Philippe Chronograph 7150_250R-001
© Patek Philippe
It is the luxury version of the Patek Philippe Chronograph 5172 with the same high-class manufacture movement.
The bezel of the rose-gold case is set with diamonds.
The CH 29-535 PS chronograph caliber is distinguished by its architecture protected by six patented innovations, including optimized toothing profile, precision adjustment of engagement depth and self-regulating zero-resetting hammers.
- 7150/250R-001 rose gold
- 18ct rose gold
- ∅ 38 mm, H 10.59 mm
- 72 diamonds: ~0.78 ct. (bezel)
- 27 diamonds: ~0.21 ct. (prong buckle)
- Total 99 diamonds: ~0.99 ct.
- Sapphire crystal, caseback with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 3 bar
- Silvery opaline with gold applied Breguet numerals
- Pulsimeter scale
- Alligator leather strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny mink gray