Table of Contents
Self-winding movement, bi-directional winding, 28,800 A/h, 27 jewels, GMT function (dual time zone) and date indication.
Used in the model GMT-Master Ref. 16750.
In contrast to the later calibre Rolex 3085 the 24-hour hand is not separately adjustable.
- Self-winding movement, bi-directional winding
- Chronometer certificate (COSC)
- Microstella precision adjustment with regulation screws
- Kif shock protection
- Rapid calendar advance
- GMT function (dual time zone) in 24-hours mode
- Predecessor Rolex 1575GMT
- Successor Rolex 3175
rolex_3075.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1