Table of Contents
Rolex Calibre 3175 is a self-winding GMT movement produced by Rolex from 1988 through 1999.
Cal. 3175 was the last fixed GMT movement from Rolex, with Cal. 3185 and later movements having an independently adjustable hand and fixed 24 hour hand. It was used in the GMT-Master, Ref. 16700, the last non-GMT-Master II watch produced.
It is a bi-directional winding, 28,800 A/h, 31 jewel movement.
Basing on the calibre Rolex 3135, additional GMT indication (dual time zone). Used in the GMT-Master Ref. 16700.
- Self-winding movement, bi-directional winding
- Chronometer certificate (COSC)
- Escapement Stone lever
- Glucydur balance wheel with microstella screws
- Kif shock protectionen for balance wheel and escape wheel
- Rapid calendar advance
- Complications GMT indication (dual time zone)
- Since 1988
rolex_3175.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1