Rolex 3185 is a self-winding movement by Rolex. It is bi-directional winding and has 28,800 A/h, 31 jewels, date and GMT indication and a power reserve of 50 hours.
Basing on the calibre Rolex 3135, it features an additional GMT indication (dual time zone). It is used in the GMT-Master II Ref. 16710 and Explorer II Ref. 16570. Cal. 3185 was updated with Parachrom springs and a spring-loaded date mechanism around 2005 to become Cal. 3186. The larger Cal. 3187 was used in the Explorer II, Ref. 216570 starting in 2011.
- Self-winding movement, bi-directional winding
- Chronometer certificate (COSC)
- Escapement Stone lever
- Glucydur balance wheel with microstella screws
- Kif shock protectionen für balance wheel and escape wheel
- Date change via dual time zone
- Complications GMT indication (dual time zone), separately adjustable
- Successor Rolex 3186, Rolex 3187
rolex_3185.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1