Table of Contents
Rolex Oysterquartz Datejust
Oysterquartz Datejust is a wristwatch by Rolex.
After Rolex had already launched a quartz watch in the early 1970s with the model Quartz Date, in 1978 the company introduced the model Oysterquartz (ie short just “OQ”) with a self-developed quartz movement and had it in the program up to about 2001. The watch was not very successful, but has a high price for some collectors.
Parallel to this model there was also the Rolex Oysterquartz Day-Date with indication of the day of week.
- 17000 (steel), 17013 (steel/gold), 17014 (white gold)
- COSC certified chronometer
- Oyster case, 18ct stainless steel, gold or steel/gold
- Ø 34 mm, height ca. 12.5 mm
- Fixed bezel
- Waterproof to 50 m
- White / black / champagne
- Indexes or Roman numerals
- Hours, minutes, central seconds
- Integrated Oyster bracelet with folding clasp
- Das ZEITGEFÜHL-Uhrenbuch; Author Gerd-Lothar Reschke; ISBN 3-938607-61-0
rolex_oysterquartz_datejust.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:43 by 127.0.0.1