Rolex Oysterquartz Datejust
Wristwatch by Rolex
After Rolex had already launched a quartz watch in the early 1970s with the model Quartz Date, in 1978 the company introduced the model Oysterquartz (ie short just “OQ”) with a self-developed quartz movement and had it in the program up to about 2001. The watch was not very successful, but has a high price for some collectors.
Parallel to this model there was also the Rolex Oysterquartz Day-Date with indication of the day of week.
- 17000 (steel), 17013 (steel/gold), 17014 (white gold)
- White / black / champagne
- Indexes or Roman numerals
- Hours, minutes, central seconds
- Integrated Oyster bracelet with folding clasp