Sinn 910 SRS
Ref. 910 SRS is a limited-edition flyback chronograph watch from Sinn.
In 2016, Sinn introduced a special split seconds chronograph model, the limited-edition Ref. 910 Anniversary. They followed this with this Ref. 910 SRS in 2018 with a flyback function. It uses the same 41.5 mm case but features a more familiar 6-9-12 three-register layout and lacks that model's extra pusher at 8 00. The movement is based on the Valjoux 7750 but modified for a column wheel flyback module from La Joux-Perret.
The watch is styled like a classic chronograph, with narrow “twisted” lugs and applied markers. The dial is white, with grey and white pulsometer and tachymeter scales on the inner rehaut. The hands are black and red, and a date window is present at 3 00.
The rear of the case features a display caseback showing the movement, automatic winding rotor, and column wheel.
- Mechanical automatic chronograph movement Valjoux 7750 28,800 A/h
- 31 jewels
- Flyback column wheel modification by La Joux-Perret
- D 41.5 mm, H 15.5 mm
- Sapphire crystal and sapphire crystal caseback, with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Waterproof to 10 bar, low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Chronograph 12 hour counter, 30 minutes counter, flyback 60 seconds counter
- Leather strap or steel bracelet
- Production 2018-Present
- Predecessor Sinn 910 Anniversary