Sinn 910 Anniversary
Ref. 910 Anniversary is a limited-edition split seconds chronograph watch from Sinn.
In 2016, Sinn introduced a special split seconds chronograph model at Baselworld, the Ref. 910 Anniversary model. Limited to 300 examples, the Ref. 910 featured a 41.5 mm case 15.5 mm thick. The movement is based on the Valjoux 7750 but modified for a column wheel rattrapante module from La Joux-Perret. It is operated by three pushers at 2 00, 4 00, and 8 00.
The watch is styled like a classic chronograph, with narrow “twisted” lugs and applied markers. The dial is ivory, with grey and white pulsometer and tachymeter scales on the inner rehaut. The split seconds hands are black and red, as are the small seconds at 9 00 and 30 minute counter at 3 00. There is no date window.
The rear of the case features a display caseback showing the movement, automatic winding rotor, and column wheel.
- Mechanical automatic chronograph movement Valjoux 7750 28,800 A/h
- 31 jewels
- Rattrapante column wheel modification by La Joux-Perret
- D 41.5 mm, H 15.5 mm
- Sapphire crystal and sapphire crystal caseback, with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Waterproof to 10 bar, low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Chronograph 30 minutes counter, split seconds 60 seconds counter
- Leather strap or steel bracelet
- Successor Sinn 910 SRS