Breitling for Bentley Flying B
The Breitling for Bentley Flying B
is a a rectangular wristwatch, by which Breitling
has expanded the Breitling for Bentley collection with a watch with novel design.
The model has a stunningly luxurious, sophisticated look with its emblem of the British car brand on the back.
The dial shows a jumping hour display and a small seconds display on an eccentrically arranged subdial.
- Automatic, Calibre Breitling 28B with jumping hour, 28,800 A/h
- Chronometer with COSC certificate
- 38 jewels
- White gold 750 (18 K), red gold 750 (18K) or stainless steel
- 38.5 x 57.3 mm
- Sapphire crystal domed, bevelled, with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Caseback engraved with symbol Flying B
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Red gold with knurled motif based on the Bentley control buttons, mother of pearl
- Index carved into mother of pearl
- Jumping hour in window at the 12, small seconds at the 6
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Leather with decorative stitching or metal bracelet 'Speed'