Glashütte Original PanoRetroGraph
PanoRetroGraph is a luxury wristwatch by Glashütte Original.
In addition to the classic features of high Glashütte watchmaking as
- screwed chatons in gold
- angled and flat polished frame parts
- wheels bridges with Glashütte stripes
- hand-engraved balance cock
- hand polished and blued screws
- screw balance with swan-neck precision regulator and triangular stud, hair spring with specially curved terminal curve
this calibre provides a number of functions, as they were never realized alone or in combination:
- Chronograph with sectoral 30 minutes counter (3 times 10 minutes) with central stop second
- fly-back function, countdown function (selectable countdown time 0-30 minutes) with alarm at the end of the preselected countdown time by threefold repetition strike on gong (center second and 30 minutes counter run backwards, regardless of hours, minutes and small second)
- panoramic big date.