Omega De Ville Hour Vision Annual Calendar with Calibre 8611
Omega De Ville Hour Vision Annual Calendar
De Ville Hour Vision Annual Calendar is a wristwatch by Omega.
At the beginning of 2007 Omega brought the series "Hour Vision" of elegant men's watches to market. They were equipped with the high quality manufacture movements Omega 8500 / Omega 8501, presented the same year. They feature the co-axial escapement invented by George Daniels and are certified as chronometer by the COSC.
During the year 2008 followed a limited special edition (160 pieces) of the model De Ville Hour Vision Annual Calendar, with four models in gold and four in stainless steel. The manufacture movement Omega 8611 has at its annual calendar function as special feature an instantaneous switch of the display, exactly at midnight.
Behind the number 160, by the way, there's a particular story: It refers to the exactly 160 years of watchmaking expertise of the brand Omega. For it was in 1848, that the founder Louis Brandt had opened a Comptoir d'établissage in La Chaux-de-Fonds at the young age of 23 years.
- 4184.108.40.206.02.001 stainless steel, silber, stainless steel bracelet
- 4220.127.116.11.06.001 stainless steel, black, stainless steel bracelet
- 418.104.22.168.02.001 stainless steel, silber, leather strap
- 422.214.171.124.06.001 stainless steel, black, leather strap
- 4126.96.36.199.01.001 white gold, black, leather strap
- 4188.8.131.52.02.001 red gold, silber, leather strap
- 4184.108.40.206.13.001 red gold, black, gold bracelet
- Self-winding manufacture movement annual calendar: Omega 8611, 25.200 A/h
- Co-axial escapement with free sprung-balance
- Double barrel
- Certified chronometer (COSC)
- Rotor and escapement bridge in 18ct red gold
- Elaborate finishing with bridges and rotor in „Côtes de Genève“ with Arabesque grinding
- Power reserve 55 hours
- Stainless steel, polished / red gold / white gold
- D 41 mm, H 13.95 mm
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment
- Sapphire crystal caseback and four sapphire crystal windows at the sides of the case
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Black / silver
- Hours, minutes, central seconds, date
- Annual calendar with instantaneous switch of the display at midnight
- Alligator leather with security folding clasp / stainless steel or gold bracelet with innovative screw and plug system
- 160 pieces
- Omega-Uhren. Kaleidoskop einer bekannten Swiss Marke; Author: Anton Kreuzer; ISBN 3853783546
- Omega-Modelle; Author: Anton Kreuzer; ISBN 3853784186
- Das ZEITGEFÜHL-Uhrenbuch; Author: Gerd-Lothar Reschke; ISBN 3-938607-61-0