The Day-Date II was a wristwatch produced by Rolex from 2008 through 2015.
Rolex introduced a lager companion to the classic Day-Date watch in 2008, the Day-Date II. It features a considerably larger case, 41 mm in diameter instead of the previous 36 mm, and a more-rugged movement, Rolex 3156. This proved less successful than anticipated and the Day-Date II line was retired in 2015 in favor of the 40 mm Day-Date 40.
The Day-Date II used materials including yellow, white and everose gold and platinum. It is classified as a Rolex President model with the famous "President" bracelet and Day-Date complication.
- 218206 platinum, 218238 yellow gold, 218235 Everose gold, 218239 white gold
- Self-winding manufacture movement Rolex 3156 (bi-directional winding), 28,800 A/h
- Certified chronometer (COSC)
- Blue Parachrom hairspring, Paraflex shock protection
- Power reserve 48 h
- Gold / Everose gold / platinum
- Ø 41 mm
- Fixed bezel, smooth (platinum version) or ribbed
- Sapphire crystal with date magnifier
- Screw-in crown
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Hours, minutes, central seconds, date, day of the week (available in all world languages)
- With gold hour markers
- Super President bracelet with folding clasp
- Successor: Rolex Day-Date 40