Table of Contents
Introduced in 1988, Cal. 3155 replaced Cal. 3055 in the famous Rolex Day-Date range. It is an automatic movement running at 28,800 A/h and a certified chronometer.
Basing on the calibre Rolex 3135, with additional day of week indication. Cal. 3155 is used in the Day-Date Ref. 118000 and remained in production until 2019. Cal. 3155 was updated with a Parachrom hairspring by 2013.
The larger Rolex 3156 was used in the Rolex Day-Date II. The new Rolex Day-Date 40, launched in 2015, uses the next-generation Cal. 3255, as does the next-generation Day-Date 36, launched in 2019.
- Self-winding movement, bi-directional winding
- Chronometer certificate (COSC)
- Escapement Stone lever
- Glucydur balance wheel with microstella screws
- Kif shock protectionen für balance wheel and escape wheel
- Rapid calendar advance
- Complications day of week indication
- Predecessor Rolex 3055
- Successor Rolex 3255
rolex_3155.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1