Rolex 3156 is a calibre by Rolex.
Self-winding movement, bi-directional winding, 28,800 A/h, 31 jewels, Glucydur balance wheel with Microstella weight screws, newly developed Parachrom blue Breguet hairspring, newly developed Paraflex anti-shock system, date and day of week indication.
Used with the 2008 model Day-Date II, which was retired in 2015 with the introduction of the Day-Date 40 using Cal. 3255.
- Self-winding movement, bi-directional winding
- Chronometer certificate (COSC)
- Escapement Stone lever
- Glucydur balance wheel with Microstella weight screws for freesprung precision adjustment
- Paraflex Antichock system
- Date and day of week indication
- Predecessor Rolex 3155
- Successor Rolex 3255
rolex_3156.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1