Greubel Forsey Invention Piece 1
Greubel Forsey Invention Pièce 1
© Greubel Forsey
Invention Pièce 1 is a wristwatch by Greubel Forsey.
The Invention Piece 1 is a tribute to the Double Tourbillon 30°, the first fundamental “Invention” by Robert Greubel & Stephen Forsey, at which they had worked for four years. Volumes and surfaces are rearranged, the famous double tourbillon is located at the heart of a completely new indication two triangular hand elements - red for the hours, blue for the minutes - allow you to track the progressing time on the semicircle concentrically arranged in relation to the movement. A magnificent piece, a real sculpture for the wrist, in three unique series (red gold 5N, white gold and platinum). With a further surprise on the caseback is found as engraving on a gold plate the history of the “invention”.
Invention Piece 1 was presented first in 2007.
- Ø 43.5 mm, H ? mm
- Sapphire crystal, domed, and transparent caseback
- Manually hammered relief engraving with the history of the “Invention”
- Waterproof to 3 atm
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Double tourbillon 30° excentric, rotation of the outer tourbillon in 4 minutes, rotation of the inner tourbillon in 6 seconds, sectoral minutes indication, seconds indication and sectoral power reserve indicator
- Black or brown hand-sewn Alligator strap with folding clasp