Guinand World Time Watch WZU-5
World timer by Guinand
This worldtimer constructed by Helmut Sinn (found of the watch brand Sinn) on base of a Unitas calibre is the first mechanical wristwatch worldwide, which can show the time in 5 different stock exchange cities (Frankfurt, London, New York, Tokio, Hongkong) on 5 different continents of the earth independently. All times in this challenging complication are adjustable independently and manually.
- Calibre HS 81 WZ (basis Unitas 6497-1), manual winding, 18,000 A/h
- 18 jewels
- Hairspring Nivarox 1
- Screws polished, blued
- Module construction 4 time zones in 24 hours mode, each adjustable independently
- Power reserve ca. 40 h
- Ø 44.80 mm, height 14.50 mm
- Waterproof to 50 m (DIN 8310)
- Optional Metal bracelet in stainless steel, 7 rows, stainless steel clasp
- The four sub-dials are unprinted as standard. Individually city names can be attached for surcharge.