Hublot Big Bang „Ice Bang“
Hublot Big Bang Ice Bang
Big Bang “Ice Bang” is a chronograph by Hublot.
In the spring of 2006 Hublot presented this enigmatic and subtle version of the 2004 appeared successful model Big Bang with self-winding movement, here with a bezel from tantalum. The dial is matte black with indexes and numerals from tantalum. The rubber strap with folding clasp is easily adjustable. The watch is waterproof to 10 atm.
The gradual game of the metal and black tones as well as the different materials is the special attraction of this model.
- Self-winding chronograph movement Hublot HUB 44 (basis ETA Valjoux 7750)
- Bridges satin-finished, bevelled, polished
- Screws black PVD
- Plate sandblasted, rhodinated
- 27 jewels
- 252 components
- Power reserve 42 hours
- Black polished and brushed ceramic
- Ø 44.5 mm, height ? mm
- Sapphire crystal, antireflective on both sides
- Titanium sapphire crystal caseback
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Black matt with applied indexes and numerals in tantalum
- Hands faceted, sandblasted, rhodinated
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Chrono function
- Black natural rubber
- Folding clasp in steel with black PVD coating
hublot_big_bang_ice_bang.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:43 by 127.0.0.1