Jaeger-LeCoultre Duomètre à Quantième Lunaire
Duomètre à Quantième Lunaire
calibre JLC 381
Duomètre à Quantième Lunaire is a wristwatch by Jaeger-LeCoultre.
This was the second mainstream model in the Jaeger-LeCoultre Duomètre family and was presented in 2010. It is a model with annual calendar and moon phase indication. The version shown here has a dial from Grand-Feu enamel.
The Dual-Wing movement is characterized by two separate power sources with a power reserve of each 50 hours each The first, which is regulated by the escapement and the balance wheel, is used exclusively for the precise measurement of passing time, while the second source of energy is devoted to the indication of the functions hours, minutes, seconds, annual calender and moon phases. Their synchronization is ensured by the hand mechanism of the seconde foudroyante. Winding the crown clockwise powers the escapement and counter-clockwise powers the display functions.
- Q604.04.20, 42 mm yellow gold, ivory dial, limited to 300 pieces (2010)
- Q604.24.20, 42 mm yellow gold, silver dial, partially skeletonized, limited to 300 pieces
- Q604.35.70, 42 mm white gold, matte black dial, limited to 200 pieces (2011)
- Q604.25.21, 40.5 mm rose gold, white dial (2012)
- Q604.34.20, 40.5 mm white gold, silver dial
- Q604.35.E1, 40.5 mm white gold, grand feu enamel dial, limited to 200 pieces
- ø 40.5 mm, H 13.40 mm or 42 mm, H 13.5 mm
- Waterproof to 50 m
- Grand-Feu enamel
- Bluees alligator leather strap with tang-type buckle