Panerai Luminor 1950 Ceramic 8 Days Chrono Monopulsante GMT
Panerai Luminor 1950 Ceramic 8 Days Chrono Monopulsante GMT PAM 00317
Panerai Luminor 1950 Ceramic 8 Days Chrono Monopulsante GMT PAM 00317 RS
Luminor 1950 Ceramic 8 Days Chrono Monopulsante GMT is a chronograph by Panerai.
This model is equipped with the new in-house manual winding chronograph calibre P.2004/1 by Panerai, which has the considerable power reserve of eight days. It has dual time-zone, power reserve indicator, small seconds which are provided with the extremely practical Zero reset, and a monopusher chronograph with two counters for seconds and minutes.
The model displayed here has not only a housing made of black ceramic, but also the bridges of the movement are provided with a special hard coating in black.
- PAM 00317
- Manual winding manufacture movement Panerai P.2004/1, 28,800 A/h
- 29 jewels
- KIF Parechoc shock protection
- 3 barrels
- 333 components
- Power reserve 8 days
- Black ceramic
- Ø 44 mm
- Sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment, made from corundum, 2 mm strong
- Screw-down caseback with sapphire crystal
- Crown protected by crown-lock lever
- Waterproof to 10 atm
- Black with luminous markers and arabic numerals
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Chrono function seconds and minutes counter
- Black leather strap and broad titanium tang-type buckle, with special hard coating in black and with Panerai lettering
- Additional strap for change. With strap changing tools