Patek Philippe Grande and Petite Sonnerie Minute Repeater 6301
Patek Philippe Grande and Petite Sonnerie Minute Repeater 6301P-001
© Patek Philippe
The Grande and Petite Sonnerie Minute Repeater Ref. 6301 is a wristwatch from Patek Philippe in the Grand Complications series.
This watch combines all known repetitions: a grande sonnerie – rated as the grail of chiming functions in this pure form – with a petite sonnerie and a minute repeater. The strikes are performed on three classic gongs. The high-class manufacture movement GS 36‑750 PS IRM provides a high power reserve of 72 hours. It was granted two patents for the strikework mechanism and one for the jumping seconds.
The watch case is made of platinum, the dial is Grand Feu black enamel.
- 6301P-001 platinum, black dial
- Manual winding manufacture movement GS 36‑750 PS IRM, 25,200 A/h
- 95 jewels
- 703 parts
- Power reserve 72 hours
- Strikework power reserve 24 hours
- 18ct white gold
- Ø 47.7 mm, H 16.07 mm
- Sapphire crystal, caseback with sapphire crystal
- Humidity and dust protected only (not water resistant)
- Gold applied Breguet numerals
- 18K gold dial plate
- Hours, minutes
- Minute repeater with chime on three classic gongs
- Strikework power reserve indicator
- Alligator leather strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny black