Patek Philippe Minute Repeater Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar 5316
Patek Philippe Minute Repeater Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar 5316P-001
© Patek Philippe
The Minute Repeater Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar Ref. 5316P is a wristwatch from Patek Philippe.
Member of the Grand Complication series, this high-end manual winding luxury watch features a perpetual calendar with retrograde date hand, a minute repeater and tourbillon.
The case is in platinum, the dial is made of black enamel.
- 5316P-001 platinum
- Manual winding manufacture movement R TO 27 PS QI, 21,600 A/h
- Minute repeater, instantaneous perpetual calendar, Tourbillon
- 28 jewels
- 557 components
- Power reserve min. 38 hours, max. 48 hours
- Ø 40,2 mm, H 13.23 mm
- Exchangeable transparent caseback with sapphire crystal
- Humidity and dust protected only (not water resistant)
- Black enamel dial
- Gold applied hour markers
- 18K gold dial plate
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Perpetual calendar: day of week, date, month and leap year and moon phase
- Minute repeater with hour strike on low tone gong, quarter hour strike high/low and minute strike on high tone gong
- Alligator leather strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny black
patek_philippe_minute_repeater_tourbillon_perpetual_calendar_5316.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:43 by 127.0.0.1