Calibre 4130 is an automatic chronograph movement by Rolex.
Self-winding chronograph movement, rotor bi-directional winding, 28,800 A/h, 44 jewels, Kif shock protection, power reserve 72 hours.
The movement has been developed for the model Cosmograph Daytona, in which a modified El Primero chronograph movement by Zenith (called Rolex 4030) had been used before.
This was the first movement to use Rolex's Parachrom hairspring alloy when introduced in 2000.
- Self-winding movement, bi-directional winding
- Escapement Stone lever
- Parachrom blue-Breguet hairspring (since ca. 2005)
- Kif shock protection for balance wheel and escape wheel
- Chronometer certificate (COSC)
- Column wheel calibre
- Hours, Minutes, small seconds, date
- Since 2000
rolex_4130.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1