TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 1 Limited Edition
At the Baselworld 2008 TAG Heuer presented this sports watch, which was limited to 6.000 pieces. The unusual movement attracts attention. Since 1996 is is the first Carrera with manual winding. The mechanism of the movement is based on a design, which was used in the 1960s for pocket watches.
The polished steel case with a diameter of 43 mm is to the best advantage of the simple dial. The small second at 6 o'clock with semi-circular layout is the only departure from the purist concept. The rhodinated hand shows the seconds 0 to 30, the red hand the seconds 30 to 60. The Clous de Paris decoration is taken up again on the case and on the rubber strap.
Two interchangeable bracelets, one in black alligator leather, one in natural rubber, allow the watch either a very elegant or a more sporting appearance.
- Manual winding movement TAG Heuer Calibre 1
- Stainless steel, polished
- Ø 43 mm
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Caseback aus doppelt sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment
- Waterproof to ? m
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Two exchangeble wristbands, in black alligator leather or in natural rubber
- 6,000 pieces
- ca. € 3.100,- RRP (2008)