El Primero 9004 is a manufacture movement from Zenith.
The Zenith 9004, also called El Primero 21, is a manufacture movement by Zenith. It was first presented in 2017 with the model Zenith Defy 21 at the Baselworld.
This further development of the famous El Primero calibre from 1969 is an automatic column-wheel chronograph movement, which is able to measure and display the 1/100th of a second. This is realized by two independent high-frequency escapements beating at 50Hz for the chronograph function and 5Hz for timekeeping. The central chronograph hand makes one turn each second.
- Self-winding manufacture movement, bi-directional winding
- 2 independent escapements: chronograph (360.000 A/h) and timekeeping (36.000 A/h)
- Chronometer certificate (COSC)
- Hours, minutes
- Small seconds at 9:00
- 1/100th of a second Chronograph
- Central chronograph hand makes one turn each second
- Power Reserve indicator (chronograph)
- 14½ lignes
- ∅ 32 mm, H 7.9 mm
- 53 jewels
- 293 components
- 360,000 A/h and 36,000 A/h
- Power reserve min. 50 h
- From 2017
zenith_9004.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1