Sellita introduced their SW 200 as a direct replacement for the ETA 2824. It uses most of the same components.
The SW 200 was improved, becoming the SW 200-1, in 2008 to improve reliability. Three gears were changed with new tooth profiles.
SW 200 is a mechanical movement with self-winding, ball-bearing rotor, hacking seconds, power reserve: ca. 38 hours. The base movement, SW 220-1, measures 11.5 ligne, has an automatic rotor, and a day and date wheel. Without the day wheel, this becomes SW 200-1, and hand-winding versions with and without date are SW 215-1 and SW 210-1, respectively. Cal. SW 240-1 has an outer full-text date wheel and is thus wider at 13 ligne. Finally, two small seconds variants are produced: SW 260-1 has a hunter arrangement with seconds at 6:00, while SW 290-1 has lepine seconds at 9:00.
- SW 200-1 (ETA 2824-2) - Automatic, date only, 4.6 mm thick, 26 jewels
- SW 210-1 (ETA 2801-2) - Hand winding, no date, 3.35 mm thick, 18 jewels
- SW 220-1 (ETA 2836-2-based) - Automatic, day and date, 5.05 mm thick, 26 jewels
- SW 221-1 - Automatic, date by central pointer, 5.05 mm thick, 26 jewels
- SW 240-1 (ETA 2834-2) - Automatic, outer day wheel, date (13 ligne/29 mm), 5.05 mm thick, 26 jewels
- SW 260-1/SW 261-1 - Automatic, hunter small seconds, date, 5.6 mm thick, 31 jewels
- SW 280-1 - Automatic, central seconds, moon phase at 6:00, date, 5.4 mm thick, 26 jewels
- SW 285-1 - day/night indicator at 10:00, 5.4 mm thick, 26 jewels
- SW 288-1 - Automatic, central seconds, moon phase central, date at 6:00, 5.65 mm thick, 26 jewels
- SW 400-1 - Larger date disc, 13.25 ligne, 31.0 mm, 4.67 mm thick, 26 jewels
Like the 2824, the SW 200 is available in various qualities:
- Spécial (Elaboré)
- Premium (Top)
Used for instance in the model Oris WilliamsF1 Team Skeleton Engine Date.