A. Lange & Söhne 1815 Chronograph Flyback
A. Lange & Söhne.
After the 1999 published Datograph Lange, with the Calibre L951.0, developed a chronograph movement with classical, sophisticated column wheel mechanism, with flyback function and precisely jumping minutes counter. The watch has a dial made of solid silver and a case in white gold or red gold. The sapphire crystal caseback allows to see the great finished movement at work.
The watch sets a particular highlight in the series “1815”, which is named after the year of birth of Ferdinand Adolph Lange.
- 401.026 (white gold), 401.031 (red gold)
- Manual winding manufacture movement Calibre L951.0, 18,000 A/h
- 34 jewels
- 36 hours power reserve
- 18ct white gold / red gold
- Ø 39 mm, height 10.8 mm
- Screwed down caseback with six screws and with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 30 m
- Solid silver
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- 30 minutes counter, chronograph seconds hand als central seconds
- Pulsometer scale
- Black alligator leather strap with tang-type buckle in white gold/red gold
a._lange_soehne_1815_chronograph_flyback.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:42 by 127.0.0.1