A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 „Soirée“
© Lange Uhren GmbH
Lange 1 „Soirée“ is a luxury watch by A. Lange & Söhne.
A luxury variant of the classic Lange 1 from A. Lange & Söhne.
The watch is equipped with the manual winding manufacture movement Lange L901.0, hacking seconds, power reserve indicator (Lange calls it “AUF-und-AB” - UP and DOWN - indication) and big date. The dial consists of solid silver and is coated with mother of pearl; the hands are in rhodinated gold, the case in white gold.
- 110.030 white gold
- Manual winding manufacture movement Calibre L901.0, 21,600 A/h
- Hacking seconds when the crown is pulled
- Patented two-disc mechanism for displaying the big date
- Power reserve indicator
- Patented beat adjustment
- Hand-engraved balance cock with swan-neck precision regulator
- Three-quarter plate in untreated German silver, with Glashütte Stripes decorated
- Edges chamfered and polished
- 365 components
- Power reserve 72 hours
- 18ct white gold
- Ø 38.5 mm, height 10 mm
- Caseback secured with six screws, with sapphire crystal caseback
- Solid silver, coated with mother of pearl
- Lancet hands in rhodinated gold
- Crocodile leather strap with tang-type buckle
a._lange_soehne_lange_1_soiree.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:42 by 127.0.0.1