A. Lange & Söhne Lange 31
A. Lange & Söhne Lange 31 (platinum), Ref. 130.025
For a wristwatch a key wind is very unusual. But compared to a crown winding it allows to choose a significantly larger winding translation. So less winding revolutions are necessary - the energy can be built faster and more convenient.
The key is set in a recess in caseback with sapphire crystal. Three seals between the winding mechanism and case protect the watch against a pressure of 3 bar. In order to prevent inadvertent pulling of the springs, a mechanism for torque limit has been integrated. If you still try to wind when the movement is fully wound, the triangular teeth of two discs dissolves inside the key, and the power flow is interrupted.
The Lange 31 is only available with platinum case.
- Calibre L034.1, key winding, 21,600 A/h
- Double barrel, constant-force escapement for controlled delivery of momentum
- Power reserve indicator, patented big date indicator
- 61 jewels
- 406 components
- Ø 45.9 mm, height 15.9 mm
- Sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal caseback
- Solid silver
- Small seconds at the 6
- Crocodile leather strap