A. Lange & Söhne Langematik Anniversary „Jubilee“
A. Lange & Söhne.
At the millennium this limited special edition of 500 pieces with the characteristic red “XII” - like once with the pocket watches of the finest quality - was launched. The irresistibly beautiful, artfully designed enamel dial makes this model a feast for the eyes.
In addition, as already accustomed by A. Lange & Söhne, comes a manufacture movement of highest quality this time it is the automatic caliber L921.7 with hacking seconds, with automatic zeroing the seconds hand (“zero-reset”) when the crown is pulled, a power reserve of 46 hours and hands in blued steel.
- Calibre L921.7, 21,600 A/h
- SAX-0-MAT, automatic winding
- 36 jewels
- Bi-directional winding three-quarter rotor in 21ct gold and platinum
- Patented „Zero-reset“
- 307 components
- Power reserve 46 hours
- Ø 37 mm, height 8.6 mm
- Caseback secured with six screws, with sapphire crystal
- Enameled, brilliant white dial with Roman numerals and red „XII“
- Lancet hands, blued
- Minute scale in the style “Chemin de fer”
- Crocodile leather strap with tang-type buckle
- 20.043,- € RRP