L.U.C 4.96 is a calibre by Chopard.
Mechanical movement with automatic winding, ball-bearing micro-rotor, double barrel, hacking seconds, central seconds, power reserve 65 hours.
The movement differs from the calibre L.U.C 1.96 particularly by the central seconds.
- L.U.C 96 - Main page for the L.U.C 96 family of movements
- Self-winding movement
- Ball-bearing micro-rotor with 22ct gold weight segment; bi-directional winding
- Kif shock protection
- Escapement Stone lever
- Three-leg Glucydur balance wheel, Breguet hairspring
- Chronometer certificate
- Jumping date display with quickset feature
- Since 1996
- Chopard L.U.C 4.96 Video, 0 41
- Timezone, Walt Odets (engl.)
l.u.c_4.96.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1