© Lange Uhren GmbH
Lange L034.1 is a caliber by A. Lange & Söhne.
Hand-wound manufacture movement with small seconds, big date and power reserve indicator.
World's first mechanical caliber with a power reserve of 31 days and a constant-force escapement. The two mainsprings located in the double barrel are five to ten times longer than conventional mechanical wristwatch movements, each measuring 1,850 millimeters.
Used in the A. Lange & Söhne Lange 31 model.
- Hand-winding movement with key wind-up
- Double barrel, constant-force escapement for controlled torque
- Balance cock engraved by hand
- Shock-resistant Glucydur screw balance
- Plates and bridges in untreated Nickel silver
- Hours, minutes
- Ø 37.3 mm, height 9.6 mm
- 21,600 A/h
- Number of components 406
- Power reserve 31 days
- From 2007
lange_l034.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1