© Lange Uhren GmbH
The Lange L133 is a manual winding manufacture movement of the highest class by A. Lange & Söhne.
It features the complications rattrapante chronograph with flyback function, perpetual calendar with moon phase indication and tourbillon.
It is used in the model Tourbograph Perpetual "Pour le Mérite".
- Chronograph with rattrapante mechanism, column-wheel control
- Plates and bridges in untreated nickel silver
- NIVAROX-1 flat hairspring from in-house production
- Hours, minutes, small seconds with hacking seconds
- Chronograph seconds, 30-minutes counter, rattrapante hands
- Flyback function
- Perpetual calendar with date, day of week, month, leap year, moon phase indication
- ∅ 32 mm; H 10.9 mm
- 21.600 A/h
- 1319 components
- Power reserve 36 hours
lange_l133.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:43 by 127.0.0.1