A. Lange & Söhne Tourbograph Perpetual “Pour le Mérite”
Tourbograph Perpetual “Pour le Mérite”
© A. Lange & Söhne
© Lange Uhren GmbH
Tourbograph Perpetual “Pour le Mérite” is a wristwatch by A. Lange & Söhne.
2017 presented exclusive luxury model and the fifth masterpiece of the “Pour le Mérite” series: it combines the complications rattrapante chronograph, perpetual calendar and tourbillon, encased in a platinum case. Thus, it is the first minute tourbillon in wristwatch format driven by chain and fusee with perpetual calendar and additional rattrapante chronograph.
According to the style (numerals, central display of hour and minute), this watch belongs to the 1815 series.
- 706.025 platinum
- Manual winding manufacture movement L133.1, 21.600 A/h
- Chronograph with rattrapante mechanism, column-wheel control
- Plates and bridges in untreated nickel silver
- NIVAROX-1 flat hairspring from in-house production
- 1319 components
- Power reserve 36 hours
- Ø 43 mm, height 16.6 mm
- Caseback with sapphire crystal sighting window
- Hours, minutes, small seconds with hacking seconds
- Chronograph seconds, 30-minutes counter, rattrapante hands
- Flyback function
- Perpetual calendar with date, day of week, month, leap year, moon phase indication
- Crocodile leather strap
- 50 pieces