Patek Philippe 1/10th Second Monopusher Chronograph 5470
Patek Philippe 1/10th Second Monopusher Chronograph 5470P-001
© Patek Philippe
The 1/10th Second Monopusher Chronograph Ref. 5470 is a chronograph watch by Patek Philippe.
High-performance manually wound movement that measures and displays 1/10th of a second – while maintaining this high degree of accuracy throughout the entire timekeeping process. To meet this mechanical challenge, the Patek used the CH 29-535 PS caliber, the first classically built chronograph movement entirely designed and produced in its workshops and accompanied by six patents (2009).
The monopusher chronograph is equipped with two central hands, each driven by one of the mechanisms. In order to guarantee simple and fast reading of measured times, the movement developers devised a patented system of concentric seconds and fractions of a second indications. Last, to meet the triple objective of efficiency, reliability and precision, the Manufacture has integrated – for the first time in the current collection – its high-tech Oscillomax® regulating organ developed by the Patek Philippe technical department responsible for the innovations featured in the 2011 “Advanced Research” series (17 patents).
- 5470P-001 platinum, dark blue dial
- Manual winding manufacture movement CH 29‑535 PS 1/10, 28,800 A/h
- Monopusher Chronograph with Column wheel mechanism
- Silinvar® lever and escape wheel
- Gyromax® balance in Silinvar®
- 38 jewels
- 396 parts
- Power reserve (with the chronograph disengaged) 48 h
- ∅ 41 mm, H 13.68 mm
- Interchangeable solid and sapphire crystal case backs
- Waterproof to 3 bar
- Blue varnished
- Applied Arabic white gold numerals
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Central 1/10th of a second hand
- Instantaneous 30-minute counter
- Calfskin, hand-stitched, navy blue