Patek Philippe Gondolo Calendario Annual Calendar Moonphase 5135
Patek Philippe Gondolo Calendario Annual Calendar Moonphase Ref. 5135
© Patek Philippe
Gondolo Calendario Annual Calendar Moonphase Ref. 5135 is a luxury wristwatch by Patek Philippe.
This model, presented on the Baselworld in April 2004, occurs this time, unlike the previous round Annual Calendar 5035, with a tonneau case and shows in an unusual way date, day of the week and month in three windows, which are arranged on a circular arc between 10 and 12 o'clock. The 24-hours dial with the moon phase indication has remained in the lower half of the dial.
As usual at Patek Philippe, the most important innovations are rather hidden under the surface So the newly developed mechanical movement Calibre 324 with automatic winding is used, in which the rotor in 21ct gold was increased in radius and height to increase the winding power.
The legendary Gyromax balance wheel, patented by Patek Philippe in 1948 and in 1951, has been replaced by a four-armed balance wheel, on which four movable regulation weights are fixed - a measure that facilitates the precision adjustment.
Patek Philippe won the Men's Watch Prize at the Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève for the Gondolo Calendario 5135 G in November, 2004.
- Patek Philippe Calibre 324 S QA LU 24H, 28,800 A/h
- Self-winding movement, annual calendar, moon phase, 24-hours indication
- 356 components
- Power reserve 41 hours
- Central rotor in 21ct gold, unidirectional winding
- Balance wheel Gyromax
- Balance spring flat
- 18ct gold or white gold in tonneau shape
- Dimensions 51 x 40.33 mm, height 11.7 mm
- Screw-in caseback with sapphire crystal; waterproof screwed crown
- Waterproof to 25 m
- Opaline coated (yellow gold version), silver or slate (white gold model)
- Center azurated, periphery with solar grinding
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Annual calendar date at 12 o'clock, day of the week between 10 and 11 o'clock, month between 1 and 2 o'clock
- Subdial for moon phases, 24-hour indication
- Alligator leather, hand-sewn
- Patek Philippe, Geneve; Authors Martin Huber, Alan Banbery; ISBN 3906500012
- Patek Philippe. Komplizierte Armbanduhren; Authors Giampiero Negretti, Paolo DeVecchi; ISBN 382901449X
- Das ZEITGEFÜHL-Uhrenbuch; Author Gerd-Lothar Reschke; ISBN 3-938607-61-0