Piaget Altiplano 40 mm
The Altiplano 40 mm impressively embodies the know-how of the house Piaget in terms of ultra slim watches. With this new variant the Altiplano collection is expanded for the first time by a model with 40 mm diameter case. But with its clear lines and classic look it still stands in the tradition of this collection. According to the new size Piaget has equipped this new Altiplano model with an advanced 12-ligne movement, the manufacture movement Piaget 838P. This ultra-slim manual winding movement has a height of only 2.5 mm.
Aesthetically, the new model offers the characteristical features of the Altiplano collection a sleek, elegant case and a simple dial with single or double indices and baton hands. In addition, with the balanced arrangement of small second at 10 o'clock and the Piaget logo at 3 o'clock it provides a harmonious overall appearance. The white gold case is provided with a caseback with sapphire crystal, through which one can admire the round decorated movement with Geneva stripes and blued screws.
This 40-millimeter model of the Altiplano is also available in a rose gold variant with chocolate brown dial and in a limited edition in platinum.
- Ultra-flat manufacture movement Piaget 838P with manual winding, 21,600 A/h
- 19 jewels
- Power reserve ca. 65 hours
- 18ct white gold
- D 40 mm
- Sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal caseback
- Silvered dial with black baton-type indexes and baton hands
- Hours, minutes, small seconds (at 10 o'clock)
- Black Alligator leather strap, tang-type buckle in 18ct white gold