Rolex Sky-Dweller, white gold
Rolex Sky-Dweller, yellow gold
Rolex Sky-Dweller Everose
The Sky-Dweller is a dual-timezone wristwatch produced by Rolex since 2012. It is one of only a few complicated watches from the company.
In 2012 Rolex presented this startling model, whose construction bears 14 patents – five of which are new. The functions comprise an annual calendar with date and month display, a second time-zone and a 24-hour display. Along with the Yacht-Master II and Daytona, the Sky-Dweller is unusual in the Rolex offerings in that it features a complication. The Sky-Dweller is the only Rolex watches with unique, purpose-built complicated movement.
The special feature of this watch is the simplicity and directness of its control logic. The fluted bezel is here called “Ring Command” bezel, it allows the new basic functions to be easily adjusted and easily understood. Depending on whether it is rotated by one, two or three positions counterclockwise, the setting of a different function is possible date, local or reference time. The selected function can then immediately be adjusted by the crown - which has only one setting position - in one direction or the other. In contrast to the usual regulatory mechanisms the setting underlies no restrictions.
The Sky-Dweller features the newly developed manufacture movement Rolex 9001 with COSC chronometer certificate. The movement is equipped with the Parachrom blue hairspring developed by Rolex and an escapement wheel of paramagnetic material. The high power reserve is three days (72 h).
The case has a diameter of 42 mm. The watch is waterproof to 10 atm.
- 326939 Everose
- 326938 yellow gold
- 326939 white gold
- Self-winding manufacture calibre Rolex 9001, 28,800 A/h
- Certified chronometer (COSC)
- Paramagnetic blue PARACHROM hairspring
- Large balance wheel with variable inertia
- High-precision regulating via four gold MICROSTELLA nuts
- Traversing balance bridge
- High-performance PARAFLEX shock absorber
- 40 jewels
- Power reserve 72 h
- Oyster, 18 ct white gold, yellow gold or Everose
- Ø 42 mm
- Bidirectional rotatable fluted „Ring-Command“ bezel to control the additional functions
- Waterproof to 10 atm
- Ivory with sunray finish / champagne, satin-finished / chocolate with sunray finish
- Hours, minutes and central seconds
- 24-hour display on off-centre disc
- Second time-zone via independent rapid-setting of the hour hand
- Instantaneous annual calendar at 3 o’clock with SAROS system and unrestricted bidirectional rapid-setting of the date
- Month display via 12 apertures around the circumference of the dial
- Hacking seconds for precise time setting
- Oyster bracelet, white gold or yellow gold, with folding clasp
- Everose model Brown alligator leather with folding clasp in Everose
- Rolex Sky-Dweller Video, 1 48