A. Lange & Söhne Arkade
© A Lange & Söhne
Ladies' luxury watch by A. Lange & Söhne.
The shape (and the name) of this watch is derived from the arcades in the courtyard of the Dresden City Palace, which have a similar arc. It is equipped with the manual winding Calibre L911.4 with hours and minutes indication, small second at the "6", hacking seconds, big date at the "12" dial in solid silver, hands in gold and case 18ct gold or platinum.
This ladies watch, driven by a wonderful, exclusive manufacture form movement is produceded since 1994 and thus, together with the Lange 1, belongs to the first models which were presented by A. Lange & Söhne on the occasion of the spectacular re-start of the brand. Especially characteristic is its big date, whose display is by far larger and thus more easily readable than in all previous watches.
- 103.021 (yellow gold), 153.022 (gold bracelet), 103.027 (white gold), 153.027 (gold bracelet), 103.035 (platinum), 153.035 (platinum bracelet)
- Manual winding movement L911.4, form movement, 21,600 A/h
- 30 jewels, 3 of which are in screwed gold chatons
- Small second
- Hand-engraved balance cock with swan-neck precision regulator
- Glucydur screwed balance with hacking seconds, Nivarox hairspring
- Glashütte three-quarter plate, bridges with Glashütter serrated edge
- Power reserve 42 hours
- 18ct yellow gold/white gold / platinum
- Dimensions 29.0 x 22.2 mm, height 8.4 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Screwed down caseback with four screws and with sapphire crystal
- Dial champagn, black, blue, applied indexes and Roman numerals in gold
- Lancet hands in gold
- Big date at the „12“
- Hours, minutes, small seconds at the 6
- Crocodile leather strap with tang-type buckle
- Variants with Ref. 153...: Solid gold or platinum bracelet with security folding clasp
- From 9.459.00 € RRP (retrieved 2007)