A. Lange & Söhne Saxonia Annual Calendar
© Lange Uhren GmbH
Saxonia Annual Calendar (Saxonia Jahreskalender) is a wristwatch by A. Lange & Söhne.
Early 2010 the A. Lange & Söhne Saxonia Automatic was followed by a version with added annual calendar and moon phase. It was the only annual calendar offered by Lange until the 2017 introduction of the A. Lange & Söhne 1815 Annual Calendar.
- Automatic, with patented ZERO-RESET
- Bi-directional winding integrated three-quarter rotor in 21 ct gold and weight segment in platinum
- Reversing and reduction gear with four ball bearings
- All edges in the movement chamfered and polished
- 43 jewels
- 476 components
- Power reserve 45 h
- Massive silver, argenté, superimposed indices in gold
- Hand-sewn crocodile strap with solid Lange tang-type buckle in white or red gold