A. Lange & Söhne Tourbograph Perpetual Honeygold “Homage to F. A. Lange”
A. Lange & Söhne Tourbograph Perpetual Honeygold „Homage to F. A. Lange“
© A. Lange & Söhne
© Lange Uhren GmbH
The Tourbograph Perpetual Honeygold “Homage to F. A. Lange “ is a wristwatch by A. Lange & Söhne.
In September 2020, Lange presented this model to celebrate the 175th anniversary of Saxon fine watchmaking. It features the same complications rattrapante chronograph, perpetual calendar and tourbillon as the 2017 presented Tourbograph Perpetual "Pour le Mérite".
Limited to 100 pieces, the special model attracts attention with its Lange-exclusive honeygold case material and black rhodium-plated dial.
- 706.050FE Honeygold
- NIVAROX-1 flat hairspring from in-house production
- Surfaces of the nickel silver bridges and cocks grained and with black rhodium-plated inscriptions
- Filigree lines of the hand-engraved chronograph bridge also black rhodium-plated
- 1319 components
- Power reserve 36 hours
- 18ct Honeygold
- Ø 43 mm, height 16.6 mm
- Caseback with sapphire crystal sighting window
- 18ct Honeygold, black rhodinated, with relief engraved Arabic numerals and scales
- Hour and minute as well as calendar display hands: HONEYGOLD®
- Chronographen hands: steel, gilded
- Rattrapante hands and 30-minute-counter hands: steel, blued
- Flyback function
- Hand-sewn crocodile leather strap
- 50 pieces