Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30°
Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30º Vision White Gold
© Greubel Forsey
Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30° Technical Red Gold
© Greubel Forsey
Double Tourbillon 30º is a luxury wristwatch by Greubel Forsey.
Greubel Forsey's first invention, presented in 2004, is an innovative double tourbillon mechanism (DT30), with one tourbillon - inclined at 30° and rotating in 60 seconds - inside another rotating every four minutes, to average out gravity-induced errors on the oscillator.
The DT30° Vision focuses on the visibility of the innovative invention, while the DT30° Secret has a closed dial merely hinting at the splendid treasure beneath.
The Double Tourbillon 30° system also lies at the heart of Invention Pièce 1, although the displays, surfaces, architecture and aesthetics have all been profoundly developed in creating this exceptional timepiece.
Greubel Forsey won the Complicated Watch Prize at the Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève for the Double Tourbillon 30º Technique in November, 2009 and the “Aiguille d'Or” Grand Prix for the Double Tourbillon 30° Edition Historique in November, 2010.
(GF press text)
- Double Tourbillon 30° Vision
- GF02 Vision
- GF02e Édition Historique(2010)
- GF02j Secret (2010)
- GF02e2 Asymétrique (2017)
- GF02s Technique (2014)
- Manual winding manufacture movement, 21,600 A/h
- Two tourbillons, the inner inclined 30°, with circulation time 1 minute, the outer with circulation time 4 minutes
- Power reserve 72 h
- Ø 44.5 mm, H 16.11 mm
- Sapphire crystal domed and transparent caseback
- Waterproof to 3 bar
- Blackgold or silver
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Power reserve indicator via circular arc
- Black hand-sewn Alligator strap with folding clasp
- Models Single Edition 11 pieces each