© Lange Uhren GmbH
Lange L045.1 is a caliber by A. Lange & Söhne.
Based on the Lange L941.1 developed manual winding manufacture movement. A hand running along the outer rim of the dial shows the week of the year (1-52/53), a small hand at 6 shows the day of the week and the small seconds.
The movement bears the inscription “Andreas Huber Munich 1856-2006”.
Used in the 1815 Kalenderwoche model.
- Manufacture manual winding movement
- Patented beat adjustment mechanism
- Glashütter three-quarter plate
- Plates and bridges in untreated nickel silver
- Balance cock engraved by hand
- Hours, minutes
- Central indication of the week of the year
- ∅ 38,5 mm, height: 6,05 mm
- 21,600 A/h
- 231 components
- Power reserve 45 hours
lange_l045.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1