A. Lange & Söhne Zeitwerk Decimal Strike
Zeitwerk Decimal Strike
© A. Lange & Söhne
© Lange Uhren GmbH
The Zeitwerk Decimal Strike is a luxury watch by A. Lange & Söhne.
Presented in 2017, this version of the Zeitwerk, which was introduced in spring 2009, features a striking movement (repetition). The repetition can be switched on and off and, as the name suggests, gives an acoustic signal every 10 minutes.
Full repetition (striking the individual hours and minutes) is performed by the model Zeitwerk Minute Repeater.
- 143.050 Honeygold
- Balance cock engraved by hand
- 528 components
- Power reserve 36 h
- Solid silver, argenté
- Time bridge in untreated nickel silver
- Hands in Honeygold
- Hours, minutes as jumping indication
- Acoustic signal every 10 minutes (can be set/unset with pushers)
- Hand-sewn crocodile leather strap with tang-type buckle
- 100 pieces