Introduced at Baselworld in 2007, Sinn designed the 757 to be a “super” tool watch with a pilot's watch bezel. The company refers to this range as Instrument Watch and this model (along with the related Sinn 756) as “Duochronograph”. No model in this range includes the small seconds subdial typically seen on a Valjoux 7750 watch, though the typical chronograph registers are retained at 6 00 and 12 00.
Duochronograph by Sinn with automatic winding, tegimented stainless steel case with dehumidifying technology, captive, tegimented stainless steel turning bezel with minute ratcheting and UV-resistant matte black dial.
This watch combines a whole range of advanced technologies. And according to a Chronos report (Special Issue 2/2007) it comes at a sensational price-performance ratio For other manufacturers a watch with these properties would cost many times more.
From the beginning, a UTC option was also offered on the model 757. An extra hour hand, independently adjustable, is added. As of 2008, Sinn began offering its DIAPAL oil-free escapement technology on some 756 and 757 models. These also add a UTC independently-adjustable hour hand. In 2009, a blacked out “S” model was also offered.
- See Also Sinn 756
- 757 (2007-present)
- 757 DIAPAL (2008-present)
- 757 II (2019) - limited edition of 75 pieces
- 757 III (2019) - limited edition of 75 pieces
- 757 S (2009-2018)
- 757 S UTC (2009-2018)
- 757 UTC (2007-present)
- Functional security from –45 °C to +80 °C by Sinn Special Oil 66-228
- Tegimented stainless steel case
- Ø 43.0 mm, height 15.2 mm
- Pilot's bezel stainless steel, hardened with tegiment technology, captive, bidirectional rotating
- Nickel-free caseback
- Screw-in crown, tegimented, with crown and with double O-ring seal
- Pushers tegimented, with integrated pusher protection and D3 pushers technology
- Magnetic field protection up to 80.000 A/m
- Copper sulphate dehumidifying technology
- Waterproof to 200 m
- Safe below atmospheric pressure
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Chronograph 12 hours counter, 30 minutes counter, 60 seconds counter
- 757 UTC dual time zone
- Mat black, UV-resistant
- Hour indexes and number “12” with special white, long-lasting luminous paint
- Black Cowhide leather strap with tang-type buckle; optional bead-blasted tegimented massive band
- Production 2007-Present